Wednesday 2 May 2012

Day 1 of my new adventure!

Well as I sit here @11pm at night, sick as a dog and tired. I am thinking I should be going to bed not sitting here typing this. But you take the quiet when you can get it..even at the expense sometimes of sleep. If you can ignore the strange,odd sometimes scary noises coming from my teen sons room. That is.  LOL! How they make all those strange noises is beyond me. Boys!! I live for my quiet moments in the house. As a single mom of two teen  boys in a house that seems to be shrinking on an almost daily basses. There doesn't seem to be too many quiet times.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Elaine: I know what you mean about longing for a quiet house, I'm in the same boat with my three.

    but it's crazy...when I do have them all at sleep overs etc.I miss the sounds of them shuffling around. Alec's going away to university in September and Wyatt's not far behind. My only hope is that Delaney goes to Brock or some place near so I won't be alone too much!!! Am I selfish or what?! Hope you are doing well, we need to catch up sometime! Love your post, hope to see more especially the wallpaper!!! Take care, Kim

    ReplyDelete